Watch The Cricket World Cup Champions
England vs South Africa in the 3rd Test
On Our Fantastic Cricket Trip Of A Lifetime
Our two amazing Cricket Tours watching CWC Champions England vs South Africa incorporate the ‘Newlands’ 2nd Test Cricket Match starting on January 3rd 2020 (Tour 1) and/or if you’d rather watch the 3rd Test Cricket Match at ‘St George’s Park Stadium’ in Port Elizabeth, this Test Cricket Match starts on January 16th 2020 (Tour 2).
Tour Package 2: Join us in January 2020 on a luxurious trip of a lifetime where you will be spending three days at a Luxury Lodge Safari at the privately owned Kariega Game Reserve followed by the CWC Champions England taking on South Africa in the 3rd Test of a 4 Match Test Cricket series in Port Elizabeth!
South Africa Test Match Cricket Dates:
- 1st Test: 26th(Boxing Day) – 30th December 2019 – ‘Centurion Park’ in Pretoria
- 2nd Test: 3rd– 7th January 2020 – ‘Newlands’ in Cape Town
- 3rd Test: 16th– 20th January 2020 – ‘St George’s Park Stadium’ in Port Elizabeth
- 4th Test: 24th– 28th January 2020 – ‘Wanderers’ in Johannesburg
OUR AMAZING CRICKET PACKAGE
Tour 2: St George’s Park Stadium, the 3rd Test – Fly to Cape Town/Johannesburg on the 10th January 2020 and board a connecting flight to Port Elizabeth. Your accommodation will be at The Beach Hotel in Port Elizabeth and also at the Luxury Lodges at the stunning Kariega Game Reserve. See itinerary below for more details…
Please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your preferred package option, we can tailor your trip to your individual requirements.
Your Cricket Trip Of A Lifetime…
Tour Package 2: 3rd Test Cricket Match
- DISCOVER THE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL EASTERN CAPE ON A THREE DAY LUXURY SAFARI AT KARIEGA GAME RESERVE, YOU’LL BE STAYING IN LUXURY LODGE ACCOMMODATION WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS, WHERE YOU WILL ALSO EXPERIENCE DAILY ‘BIG 5’ GAME DRIVES, BUSH WALKS & RIVER CRUISES BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL YOUR TRIP WILL INCLUDE FULL HOSPITALITY AT THE 3rd TEST CRICKET MATCHES AT ‘ST GEORGE’S PARK STADIUM’ IN PORT ELIZABETH.
CLICK HERE to watch a video of the Kariega Game Reserve Luxury Lodges and the gorgeous surroundings you will be staying in on your trip.
For more information about our two amazing Cricket Tours please see the relevant itineraries or if you’d rather contact us in person then please don’t hesitate to email us on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1604 231222 to discuss your requirements.
Your Tour Host
Proposed Schedule – Tour 2
Friday 10th January 2020
Depart: London, UK.
Flights not included.
Saturday 11th January 2020
Arrive at either Cape Town or Johannesburg, South Africa.
Catch connecting flight to Port Elizabeth.
Transfer to The Beach Hotel, Port Elizabeth
Included: Transfer to The Beach Hotel. 1 night Bed & Breakfast.
Sunday 12th January – Tuesday 14th January 2020
Breakfast at The Beach Hotel
After Breakfast leave The Beach Hotel by a coach transfer to The Kariega Game Reserve.
Lunch on arrival, followed by an afternoon/evening Game Drive. On your return there will be an evening meal.
Spend two nights/ three days at one of the Luxury Kariega Lodges.
Included: All transfers. All Games Drives, River Cruises, Canoeing & Bush Walks. All meals inclusive (with local beverages).
Wednesday 15th January 2020
Breakfast & then check out of the Kariega Game Reserve Lodges.
Transfers to The Beach Hotel in Port Elizabeth.
Free day to explore Port Elizabeth.
Today is yours to enjoy…you can relax or explore the great beaches, shops, golf courses, go wildlife watching by boat to see dolphins & whales or try horse riding on the local beaches. If there is anything in particular that you would like us to organise, then please ask one of our representatives and we would be delighted to make the arrangements.
Thursday 16th January – Monday 20th January 2020
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfers to St George’s Park Cricket Ground each day, included.
Day 1-5: 3rd Test Match
The Test Match starts today, at the beautiful St George’s Park Cricket Stadium. Coach transfers will take you to and from the ground, where we will be hosting you in one of the exclusive Hospitality Suites.
Welcome tea, coffee and pastries served, fruit & snacks, lunch and afternoon tea, as well as a complimentary bar throughout the day, are all included each day of the Test Match.
We will also be hosting an exclusive Q&A Evening on the 3rd day of the Test, after we have all returned to the hotel. Allan Lamb will host the evening with former Test players, where they will give their insight into how things stand at the Test.
Tuesday 21st January 2020
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport, included.
All return flights/connecting flights are not included.
Travelling back to UK.
Arrive London on Wednesday 22nd January 2020.
- Double Occupancy Prices start from £2,426 Per Person, based on 2 sharing a Twin Room
- Single Occupancy Prices start from £2,745 Per Person, based on 2 sharing a Twin Room
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE:
- 1 Initial Night B&B at The Beach Hotel
- Full Board at Kariega Game Reserve with Transfers
- 3 day Luxury Lodge Safari with Daily ‘Big 5’ Game Drives, River Cruises & Bush Walks
- Accommodation: A Further 6 Nights at The Beach Hotel (subject to availability)
- Test Match Tickets & Full Hospitality
- All Hotel & Cricket Match Transfers
- Host & Tour Manager (Allan Lamb)